Howls Moving Castle RP
Welcome to Howls Moving Castle RP!

Please don't be afraid to ask questions! Make sure you read all of the FAQ and user guides before RPing. These are accessible anywhere in the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Howls Moving Castle RP
Welcome to Howls Moving Castle RP!

Please don't be afraid to ask questions! Make sure you read all of the FAQ and user guides before RPing. These are accessible anywhere in the forum.
Howls Moving Castle RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glow and Markl's bedroom

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Glow and Markl's bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Glow and Markl's bedroom

Post  DarkeWolfie Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:00 pm

"What's over is over now." He checked the time. "And only half an hour to the aurora! Want to watch them?" He shivered. "After something to eat, of course, I'm starving!" He rubbed his stomach, trying to stop it snarling fiercly at him. He shrugged off his jacket and pulled on Glow's hand. "Coming, Glow?" It was then the castle groaned, and came to a stop, sinking to the ground like an exhausted cat, shuffling until it was comfortable. Calcifer's sigh echoed around the castle, as he was also pretty exhausted from moving the castle so far so quickly.

(We'll say that Howl was knocked out for most of the day, mmkay?)

DarkeWolfie
Admin

https://howlsmovingcastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Murasaki Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Glow smiled and put her staff in the corner of the room. She followed Howl, being careful to close the oak door behind her.
"I'd love to watch the auroras, but you're right, we really do need to eat something first." she laughed. "I'm glad you're feeling better. I was really worried about you when you colapsed." she said, glancing at him. "Are you sure you're ok now?"

Murasaki

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkeWolfie Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:01 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine! Now, what would you like to eat? Your choice" He smiled widely, dragging Glow down the stairs into the kitchen. He heard the last bit of Markl's complaint.

"What have you got to complain about, Markl?" He said, poking the apprentice in the back to scare him, playfully of course

(Darke is museless. TO THE KITCHEN)

DarkeWolfie
Admin

https://howlsmovingcastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2