Howls Moving Castle RP
Welcome to Howls Moving Castle RP!

Please don't be afraid to ask questions! Make sure you read all of the FAQ and user guides before RPing. These are accessible anywhere in the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Howls Moving Castle RP
Welcome to Howls Moving Castle RP!

Please don't be afraid to ask questions! Make sure you read all of the FAQ and user guides before RPing. These are accessible anywhere in the forum.
Howls Moving Castle RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal

2 posters

Go down

Portal Empty Portal

Post  DarkeWolfie Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:39 am

Welcome to my new RP!
Hi, I'm Darkewolfie. You can just call me Darke.

I'm slightly more strict than DH.

Questions with answers will be locked to avoid spam. I hate it. It just gets on my nerves. RP topics that start to spam up with be locked and remade.

This is a SEMI-LIT TO LIT RP. This means I'd like at least 100 words a post if possible, but if it isn't that's okay. Wanna see what 100 words looks like?

word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

Portal Rawr10
^ About this in the editing box

It isn't a huge amount of text, and I'll allow smaller, and to illiterate RPers may find it daunting, but by using you imagination you can type that much easy. As a general guideline, 4 1/2 lines is roughly 100 words.

I'll hold 1 on 1 RP lessons for those struggling and I'll help you become a fluent semi-lit RPer.

Hmm... just typing and ranting. Just look at the FAQ's and the User guides for help

Last edited by DarkeWolfie on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

DarkeWolfie
Admin

https://howlsmovingcastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Portal Empty Re: Portal

Post  Murasaki Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:07 pm

I will also help anyone who wants 1-on-1 lessons ^^

Murasaki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum