Howls Moving Castle RP
Welcome to Howls Moving Castle RP!

Please don't be afraid to ask questions! Make sure you read all of the FAQ and user guides before RPing. These are accessible anywhere in the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Howls Moving Castle RP
Welcome to Howls Moving Castle RP!

Please don't be afraid to ask questions! Make sure you read all of the FAQ and user guides before RPing. These are accessible anywhere in the forum.
Howls Moving Castle RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! I think someone is hacking my account!

Go down

Help! I think someone is hacking my account! Empty Help! I think someone is hacking my account!

Post  DarkeWolfie Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:38 am

Aww, that sucks! But, there are ways we can help.

1. Forumotion kindly gives us software to track your IP address! Go to this site and email me the number separated by periods in blue at the top. If we find a number on your login that varies from what you sent us, we can say for sure if someone has hacked you.

2. HOWEVER, sometimes this hacking happens in your own computer, and we have a different way then. We'll email you a guest account login. If during a month your profile mysteriously logs in, we can definatly say that you've been hacked.

Okay, so what do I do next?

Changing your password and Username usually does the trick, but if not, abandon the account and we'll give you a new one, with a special password that is ranked as hard to crack.

DarkeWolfie
Admin

https://howlsmovingcastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum